Our entire memory support community is carefully planned to offer residents the opportunity to enjoy each day while maximizing safety. Features include:
- A discreet monitoring system
- Welcoming furnishings, Comfort Matters memory care accreditation, and large inviting windows for each resident
- A lushly landscaped outdoor courtyard with shaded sitting area
- A warm, familiar and intimate environment
- Specially-trained staff certified in the Alzheimer’s Association Leaders in Dementia program
- Active Memories in the Making program through the Alzheimer’s Association
By taking the time to learn the life stories of each resident, our staff members develop trusting relationships and create a bond that goes far beyond caregiving. Residents are given the opportunity to participate in making their own choices, and can choose activities that focus on exercise and wellness, music and the arts, group classes, reminiscing activities and more.