Adult Day Services
Adult Day Services* at Someren Glen provide an affordable senior caregiving option during daytime hours in a group environment. Families have the assurance their loved one is safe and well cared for, while participants enjoy a fun-filled day with their friends.
* Some people refer to what we offer as Adult Day Care, or Senior Day Care, but we offer far more than just care - you'll find a vibrant living environment! You may have visited Senior Day Care Centers, but our home-like setting is very warm, intimate and welcoming.
This club-like program at Adult Day Services is designed specifically for senior adults, offering:
- Social interaction
- Cognitive stimulation
- Events and weekly outings
- Creative expression through art and music
- Educational projects
- Exercise classes
- Nutritious snacks and lunches
- Recreational games and so much more
Those with cognitive needs will find a helpful program of support. We make full use of resources provided by Rhythms Dementia Services. Our participants actively take part in the Alzheimer's Association’s “Memories in the Making” art program, because we believe in the capabilities of those living with dementia.
Our program is small and intimate, allowing for more individualized attention and personal interaction. We develop personalized programs and activities tailored to your loved one’s interests and abilities. Our well-ordered, familiar setting nurtures trusting relationships and a balance of variety, consistency and predictability. We value family relationships and provide support in planning events for participant’s families and welcome those most important to our guests as part of the team.