Nine Reasons for Senior Living
Posted: October 10, 2018
Are you on the fence about senior living?
Moving to a senior living community is a big life change. You or your parents will be embracing a whole new lifestyle and possibly leaving a home you’ve enjoyed for many years that has a rich treasure of family history.
Here are a few ideas to consider as you face this major decision:
- Delicious and nutritious meals are prepared for you! Our dining services team provides you with variety and the fun of eating out for every meal you choose. In-room dining options are also available. You won’t need to cook or shop for groceries unless you want to.
- You’ll have 24-hour access to our on-site health club. It’s easier than ever to stay fit. Check out the wide variety of amenities we offer.
- There’s no need to drive unless you choose to. You can leave the driving to us.
- Security is built in. You no longer need to worry about feeling safe.
- Priority access to higher levels of care – once you’re part of the Someren Glen community, should your needs for care increase, we can take care of you.
- Loneliness will be in your past – your new neighbors will warmly welcome you to Someren Glen. There’s always a lot going on. You can join in as you desire.
- No more yard work or home maintenance – your days of making sure the leaves are raked will be over!
- Your monthly expenses are greatly simplified. Our pricing includes expenses you may have had to pay like utilities, water, association fees, property taxes, home insurance and more.
- No more stairs – unless you want to exercise that way! Even if you’re on the top floor, our elevators will whisk you to your home.
Contact us to find out how you can experience the community at Someren Glen!